About PD Resources
Professional Development Resources provide support to “continue the conversation” about learning opportunities. The professional development resources on this website are aligned with Alberta initiatives, standards and programs of study. They were developed by Alberta educators and support implementation and professional growth and learning.
These professional development resources are flexible in their support of learning Any Time, Any Place, at Any Pace. They support facilitation of district and/or job-embedded learning opportunities as well as individual self-motivated learners who wish to focus on professional and personal growth.
Search for professional development resources using three different approaches.
Browse resources that provide support for the competencies and indicators in the Teaching Quality Standards and School Leader Standards:
- Select the Browse menu at the top of the PD Resources page.
- Select the Teaching Quality or School Leader standard.
- Select the competency to find resources that support professional growth in this area.
Find resources by filtering by focus areas, audience, grade level and type of resource.
- Select the Find menu at the top of the PD Resources page.
- Select filters to narrow down your search. You may specify all or none of the filters, depending on the extent to which you want to narrow your search.
Explore the websites developed by the Edmonton Regional Learning Consortia (ERLC) and the Alberta Regional Professional Development Consortia (ARPDC).
- Select the Explore menu at the top of the PD Resources page.
- Select the website you would like to explore.
Use the Search function to search for resources around other specific areas of professional learning and development.