Instructional Coaching for Principals
This workshop webinar series is designed to enable school leaders to answer the following questions:
- What is an instructional coach?
- How do coaches enroll teachers, identify coaching goals, model, observe, discuss data, and reflect about their practice?
- What is the philosophy behind instructional coaching?
- How can principals and coaches work together to ensure successful professional learning in schools? and
- How can principals/school leaders support coaches?
This resource is focused on professional development for districts and schools.
|Type(s):||Text Resource, Webinars|
|Teaching Quality Standards:|
|Principal Leadership Quality Standards:|
|Keyword(s):||Coaches, Coaching, Instructional leadership, Learning community|
|Level(s):||Elementary, Junior High, Senior High|
|Webinar Date:||November, 22 2010|
|Date Posted:||January 31, 2011|